Emotions are really energy in motion. They play an important role in how we think and behave. The emotions we feel compel us to take action and influence the decisions we make. There are three parts to an emotion:
- A subjective component – how you experience the emotion
- A physiological component – how your body reacts to the emotion
- An expressive component – how you behave in response to the emotion
Emotions can be short-lived, such as a flash of annoyance at someone, or long-lasting, such as grief over loss. But why exactly do we experience emotions? What role do they serve?
Emotions can encourage us to take action. They can help us survive, thrive and avoid danger (flight or fight response). They help others understand us better and vice versa.
Emotions allow us to experience the highs and lows in life. They help us engage more fully in self-awareness, and best of all, they allow us to experience the richness of love, life and laughter.
Emotions can unfortunately be like an unbridled horse that has bolted from the stable, and it is up to us to bring ourselves back into check, and to learn to lean into all our emotions – the comfortable and the uncomfortable. That which you resist – persists.
So if you try and resist the uncomfortable emotions, they will hang about. Trust me on this. But, if you lean into the uncomfortableness of the emotion, you will soon learn that you are the master of your emotions and not the other way around.
Empowering yourself is probably one of the best gifts you will ever give yourself. It holds the power to free you from all the obstacles you have been dragging around with you for years, perhaps even decades. I know many people who would rather harbor grievances, hatred, resentment, vengeance, envy, judgment, criticism and other far more destructive emotions – just because they want to feel ‘right’, to feel ‘vindicated’. But if I am to be the one to tell you this truth, then so be it – YOU ARE ONLY HURTING YOURSELF. You are harming yourself in ways that you cannot even begin to imagine. Now isn’t THAT a sad story to tell? Oh, my life’s a mess because I have done this to me. We are no different, you and I. Why? Because I was the person above – until I decided one day to let it all go. All of it. Every. Single. Bit. Of. It.
I let that shit go and reclaimed my power!
Emotional Freedom is all about creating an environment for you to be completely honest with yourself and to be able to face your own vulnerabilities.
Without judgment, or criticism and NO condemnation.
This is healing and freedom for you to be yourself and bring whatever it is you want to let go of out into the open and then to release it.
Disempowerment is destructive.
Let it go.
All of it.
Stop self-sabotaging your own peace of mind and happiness just because you want to always be ‘right’. That is insanity in action. And you are not insane.
Let it go.
All of it.
The choice for wellbeing, freedom, empowerment and peace of mind is yours and yours alone. Only you have the power to give your power away. And if you have, like I have done so many times in the past, then now is the perfect time to get it back. Bye bye abusive, toxic and destructive thoughts, habits and relationships.
This program has been designed to take you into your superconscious, conscious, subconscious and unconscious states of mind so that we can delete, re-program or create new programs that serve you best.
To do this, you have to let go of holding on to the reigns of your life so tightly.
You need to switch off from autopilot functionality and start to slow down your breathing and become aware of the present moment – your surroundings, the sights and sounds, the feel of the gentle breeze against your skin, and the feel of the sun’s warm rays on your bare arms.
We literally will be pulling back the curtains of your life and we will start wandering through the corridors of your mind.
You will be able to:
- pull back the curtains
- identify blocks from the past and present
- find your own due north
- re-evaluate your beliefs
- let go of all resistance and grievances that keep you stuck
- build resilience and self-confidence
- manage both your successes and failures without losing your balance
- reclaim your power
- live fearlessly
- 1 x 30 minute FREE Discovery Call
- 9 x 1-Hour individual coaching sessions via Skype or Zoom (3 / month)
- 1 x 2-Hours deep dive session
What is expected of you:
- to take accountability for your attendance
- to be punctual
- to give 48 hours’ notice if you cannot make a session
- to do all assignments given within the prescribed time
- to be honest and open
- to have fun and approach all sessions with a sense of curiosity
- to become aware of your limiting beliefs and self-sabotaging habits
- to become aware of your thoughts and resistance to change
- to dedicate these 12-weeks to your own accelerated growth
- to be prepared for external changes only once the internal work is completed
- to find a blueprint of success that works for you
- to always operate from a place of dignity, respect, equality, integrity and authenticity