the power of your mind masterclass
- WHO – anyone who feels stuck and wants to learn how to tap into the power of their mind to bring about lasting change in their lives
- WHAT – an online masterclass or live/virtual masterclass workshop
- WHEN – whenever you choose from September 2021
- WHERE – anywhere you have reliable internet connectivity
- HOW – from September 2021 you can either enroll into the online masterclass or you can attend a live/virtual masterclass workshop
- WHY – to decode and recode the software that runs your life and to tap into dormant resources within yourself; to create different results in your life based on your change in thoughts, habits and perceptions
your brain and how it functions
The brain controls your ability to think, talk, feel, see, hear, remember things, walk and much more. It even controls your breathing. Some of the nerves in the brain go right to the eyes, ears and other parts of the head. The brain controls our thoughts, memory and speech, movement of the arms and legs, and the function of many organs within our body.
Did you know:
- Your brain’s storage capacity is considered virtually unlimited.
- Brain information travels up to 268 miles per hour.
- It’s a myth that you only use 10 percent of your brain.
- A piece of brain tissue the size of a grain of sand contains 100,000 neurons and 1 billion synapses.
- The human brain can generate about 23 watts of power (enough to power a lightbulb).
you are what you think
Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. – Napoleon Hill
The mind is everything. What you think, you become. – Buddha
We become what we think about. – Earl Nightingale
Do not underestimate the importance of this idea. It is the foundation of all of the results you produce in life. You are what you think. Look around at your external world and notice that it is a direct reflection of your internal world. There are patterns like this everywhere in life. Your beliefs precede your actions, and your actions precede your results. Our entire lives are guided by our minds. The thoughts we allow into our brains every day shape our lives and determine our future. Your thoughts and beliefs contribute to your decisions and behavior, therefore your actions, and therefore your personality and character.
Your thoughts are woven into the very fabric of your life. There is no getting away from this so watch your thoughts like a hawk. You are responsible and accountable for everything you think, as this ultimately defines your character.
how to recode your brain's software
Think of your brain as the hardware, and the coding running the show is the software.
Everyday I am fastidious about doing a maintenance check on my laptop, looking for updates to my programs, and clearing ‘junk’ off my hard drive. I have a VPN to protect my internet privacy, but how do I protect my mind?
Why am I not that fastidious about doing a ‘virus’ check on the software in my brain. The programs that run the show. I started doing that, and it is astounding just how easily we let thoughts slip in without detection. This ranges from misperceptions, wrongful thinking, adding my own personal biased narration to events, and so on.
I am now very cognizant of this fact, and I either do an internal sweep of the programs running in my mind, or I bounce ideas off others, to get their perspective on things.
In this module you will learn to run your own virus check on your internal software, and you will learn exactly how to decode and recode the programs that run the show, called your life.